Tour To Byzantium (Half Day Tour)
Half Day Morning Tour (min. 6 guests) | Guaranteed Departure every Tuesday afternoon
Walk back into the history
Natural naval harbour of the Byzantines named as Golden Horn because of its hornlike shape and golden reflection of the glittering waves under sunshine when viewed from the hill tops.
Visit the Patriarchate at Fener which is the seat of Orthodox Christianity since Constantine The Great’ s declaration of Christianity as the religion of Roman Empire.
Church of Panagia of Blachernae, the best known and most celebrated shrine of the Holy Virgin famed with the “Hagiasma” (holy water) and the “Hagion Lousma” (sacred bath).
St. Savior in Chora (Kariye Museum), originally a Byzantine monastery with fantastic mosaics and frescoes portraying scenes from the bible, the life and miracles of Jesus.
Anemas Dungeons (from outside) were part of the Blachernae Palace, unique in the world with its historical and architectural structure. It consists of 14 separate dungeons, each having 2 basements below sea-level with cells for the prisoners and two towers. It was used as a prison for high ranked statesmen.
Tekfur Palace (from outside) built in the 12th century adjacent to the city walls. The only surviving pavillion of the Blachernae Palace.
Byzantine City Walls surrounded the acropolis of Byzantium with 22 kms. long fortification with 96 towers and 9 main gates dating back to the 5thcentury.
THIS TOUR TERMINATES AT SULTANAHMET AREA
Tura DahilTour To Byzantium (Half Day Tour)Entry FeesPersonal Guide
- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- You can make your own tour combinations of tours 1+4A, 1+5, 4M+2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Please wait by your hotel reception for your optional FREE pick-up. Owing to traffic difficulties, pick-ups may delay beyond our control,
- Guests not using courtesy transfers should be ready at our tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- 3B Travel Agency reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- 3B Travel Agency disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- 3B Travel Agency will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines boat instead of private motorboat of Plan Tours,
- 3B Travel Agency is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Prices of night tours are not effective on December 31st,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.