Dolmabahçe Palace & Two Continents
(Half Day Afternoon Tour)
Dolmabahçe Palace, recent residence for Ottoman Sultans built by two Ottoman architects Karabet and Nikogos Balyan on a 110.000 m² area and served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire. Famous with great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier, the palace has 285 rooms and 46 halls.
Bosphorus Bridge, unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes.
Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe, panoramic view of İstanbul and Bosphorus from one of the highest and most appealing place of the city.
Tura DahilDolmabahçe Palace & Two ContinentsPersonal GuideEntry Fees
- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- You can make your own tour combinations of tours 1+4A, 1+5, 4M+2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Please wait by your hotel reception for your optional FREE pick-up. Owing to traffic difficulties, pick-ups may delay beyond our control,
- Guests not using courtesy transfers should be ready at our tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- 3B Travel Agency reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- 3B Travel Agency disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- 3B Travel Agency will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines boat instead of private motorboat of Plan Tours,
- 3B Travel Agency is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Prices of night tours are not effective on December 31st,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.