Regular / Daily or 2-3-4 Days Tour
Early morning flight to Kayseri or night before bus to Ürgüp.
|Day 1||Walk through the “Fairy Chimneys” in Devrent Valley, Paşabağ (Monks’) Valley, practice pottery production with the ancient technique in Avanos. Visit to Göreme, the “open-air museum“ holding the earliest churches and chapels carved in fairy chimneys presenting finest examples of frescoes. Uçhisar Castle, the highest point in the region. Dinner at hotel and overnight.|
|Day 2||Panoramic view of the Hospital Monastery. Walk into the “wonderland” at Kızılçukur (Red Valley) and the village of Çavuşin with rock-cut dwellings. Underground City of Kaymaklı, rock-cut city beneath the earth up to 8-9 levels where early Christians used to hide from Roman and Byzantine persecution. Explore the rock formations in Çatalkaya. A fantastic overview of the fairy chimneys from Esentepe. Pigeon Valley, greatest collection of pigeon nests in the world. Dinner at hotel and overnight.|
|Day 3||Derinkuyu Underground City, walk through the amazing Ihlara Valley. Lunch at Belisırma. Visit to the monasteries at Yaprakhisar and Selime. Dinner at hotel and overnight.|
|Day 4||Mustafa Paşa which inhabited Greek Orthodox families until the beginning of the 20th century. Walk through Damsa Lake. Visit to Keşlik, Archangelos Monastery with a church hall. After lunch, visit to Soğanlı. Possibility to watch local women baking bread. Drive to Taşkınpaşa for a wonderful panoramic view and Cemil where you‘ ll see a famous Greek church. Evening flight from Kayseri or night bus from Ürgüp to İstanbul.|
- Tour rates include round trip plane or bus tickets, round trip transfers from/to central hotels, English speaking professional guide (other languages are available on request), half-board accommodation at a 4* or boutique cave hotel (breakfast & dinner), lunch during tours (“lunch only” in daily tour), museum entrance fees and V.A.T.; exclude drinks and transfer from the bus station to the hotel (in the bus package) in İstanbul at the end of the tour. Guests can change the shuttle transfer in Cappadocia to a private one with an extra fee of € 100.- in total round trip.
- Hotel can be upgraded to a luxurious cave hotel with a supplement of:
SGL: € 150.-/night/room DBL: € 170.-/night/room TRPL: € 220.-/night/room
- 10% discount for children below the age 5, free for the ages of 0-2.
BALLOON TOUR OVER THE FAIRY CHIMNEYS (not available in “1 Day Cappadocia Tour”)
Discover the stunning landscape of Cappadocia region of turkey from hot-air balloon!
STANDARD BALLOON TOUR (1 hour/capacity of the balloon is max. 20 people)
DELUXE BALLOON TOUR (1,5 hours/capacity of the balloon is max. 10 people)
- Tour rates include round trip transfers from/to central hotels, snacks and hot drinks before the tour, a glass of champagne, flight certificate at the end of the tour and insurance up to € 1.000.000 by Allianz.
- 50% discount for children below the age 12, free for the ages of 0-6. Children are not allowed in case of bad weather conditions.
- Ballon Tour starts with the sunrise. Guests arrive back to the hotel before the city tour starts.
Tura DahilCappadociaEntry FeesPersonal Guide