Golden Horn (Half Day Afternoon Tour)
Half Day Afternoon Tour (min. 6 guests) Guaranteed Dep. every Monday & Thursday afternoon
“To embrace sharp harmony and historic curiosities in the most sacred site of İstanbul”
Eyüp Sultan Mosque and his Tomb are the most sacred sites in İstanbul after Mecca and Jerusalem where thousands of faithful people visit everday.
Eyüp El-Ensari was the flagbearer of Prophet Mohammed and died here during the Arabic siege of the city in the 7th century. The old trees, pigeons, praying believers and the visiting crowd create a mystical and colorful atmosphere around the mosque.
Teleferique to Pierre Loti Coffee House among the green which is located on a hill with beautiful trees where you can enjoy the wonderful panorama of the Golden Horn.
Bird’ s eye view of the Golden Horn with the teleferique (cable car) while climbing to the café, 550 beeline meters in 115 seconds. The coffee house takes its name from Pierre Loti, the French author and poet who was very fond of İstanbul and wrote as he sat in this coffee house enjoying the view.
Miniatürk, “a story land”, the most influencing open field miniature park exhibiting scaled models of the most known masterpieces which create a fairy tale environment of İstanbul, Anatolia and the former Ottoman territories. It reflects the revival of Turkish culture and history in all its magnificence. Countless human figure models situated throughout the park such as a railroad worker, Muslims in a mosque courtyard, Jews praying in a synagogue, flower seller etc., portray lifestyle of the society through ages.
You will mostly enjoy the colorful shopping center where you may find the best souvenirs from İstanbul.
IncludedGolden Horn (Half Day Afternoon Tour)Entry FeesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedBreakfast5 Star AccommodationDeparture Taxes
- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- You can make your own tour combinations of tours 1+4A, 1+5, 4M+2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Please wait by your hotel reception for your optional FREE pick-up. Owing to traffic difficulties, pick-ups may delay beyond our control,
- Guests not using courtesy transfers should be ready at our tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- 3B Travel Agency reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- 3B Travel Agency disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- 3B Travel Agency will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines boat instead of private motorboat of Plan Tours,
- 3B Travel Agency is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Prices of night tours are not effective on December 31st,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.