Byzantine & Ottoman Relics (Full Day Tour)
(Full Day Tour)
Tour of “Sultan Ahmet Center“, the heart of the “Old City” from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled.
Hagia Sophia, the Church of the Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue İznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet.
Hippodrome, center of sportive events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city. Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius andGerman Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating the Hippodrome.
Grand Covered Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and the biggest “souk” in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenir. (Art demonstration of handmade Turkish carpets upon request)
Lunch at a Turkish Restaurant.
Topkapı Palace, residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed, kitchen, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section etc. Live guide commentary is not allowed in special sections. (Harem is not included in the program)
Sultan Tombs, there are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at Hagia sophia. The ceramic panels are the most beautiful examples of the 16th century with purple, red, green and blue flower motives. Prince robes and a small piece from the Kaaba covers are displayed on the sarcophaguses.
also visioned during the tour
GALATA BRIDGE | GOLDEN HORN | LEANDER’ S TOWER
This tour ends approximately at 17:00
IncludedByzantine & Ottoman Relics (Full Day Tour)Entry FeesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedBreakfast5 Star AccommodationDeparture Taxes
- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- You can make your own tour combinations of tours 1+4A, 1+5, 4M+2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Please wait by your hotel reception for your optional FREE pick-up. Owing to traffic difficulties, pick-ups may delay beyond our control,
- Guests not using courtesy transfers should be ready at our tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- 3B Travel Agency reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- 3B Travel Agency disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- 3B Travel Agency will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines boat instead of private motorboat of Plan Tours,
- 3B Travel Agency is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Prices of night tours are not effective on December 31st,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.