Bosphorus Cruise On Private Boat
(Half Day Morning Tour)
Golden Horn (from the bus), the arm of the Bosphorus and a natural harbour of the historical peninsula separating the old and the new parts of İstanbul where the first colonies settled during the Byzantines. The residential area for Byzantine Jews, Italian traders and other non-muslim minorities. Drive along the traces of history at Balat viewing Metal Church of St. Stephen the Bulgarian, Jewish Hospital (Or-Ahayim), Fener Orthodox Patriarchate and 22 kms. long Byzantine City Walls, strongest fortification of the middle age.
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, fish, flowers etc.
Bosphorus Cruise, through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
Rumeli Fortress (from the boat – no interior visit), historical armament built by the Conqueror to control and protect the Bosphorus. A unique example of military architecture.
(Visit to a leather showroom if time permits)
also visioned during the tour
IMPERIAL GARDENS OF ROYAL YILDIZ PALACE
BOSPHORUS BRIDGE connecting EUROPE & ASIA continents * BEYLERBEYİ PALACE
from the boat
THIS TOUR TERMINATES AT TAKSİM SQUARE
Bosphorus Tours are practiced with regular boat if minimum number of attendants is not provided for the private boat
IncludedBosphorus Cruise On Private BoatEntry FeesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedBreakfast5 Star AccommodationDeparture Taxes
- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- You can make your own tour combinations of tours 1+4A, 1+5, 4M+2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Please wait by your hotel reception for your optional FREE pick-up. Owing to traffic difficulties, pick-ups may delay beyond our control,
- Guests not using courtesy transfers should be ready at our tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- 3B Travel Agency reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- 3B Travel Agency disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- 3B Travel Agency will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines boat instead of private motorboat of Plan Tours,
- 3B Travel Agency is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Prices of night tours are not effective on December 31st,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.